Learn from the influencers shaping the political landscape.
There’s a reason the Graduate School of Political Management produces more congressional staffers with graduate degrees than any other school in the nation. Our faculty has helped shape the political landscape for decades, and can offer students a rare glimpse into the “room where it happens.” Our network of respected leaders, influencers, and master politicians can also connect students to unmatched mentorship and career opportunities inside and outside the Beltway.
Get started with your very own custom viewbook. Choose the topics you'd like to explore and discover more about our school — your way.
What Will you study?
Delve into topics such as:
- Congressional Committees
- Managing a Congressional Office
- Media and Politics
- Multicultural Marketing and Engagement
- Political Data and Analytics
- Public Opinion and Political Socialization
- Strategic Public Relations
Check out our “Mastering the Room" podcast featuring conversations with GSPM alumni at the highest levels of politics, communications, and advocacy. Hear how they translated their learning experience into influence — and how you can do the same.
Spark a political and professional revolution.
The George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) creates an accelerator for transformation, challenging you to have the difficult conversations that have traditionally stalled progress in government and society.
- Learn from the best: Our faculty have led and served administrations at all levels of government.
- Connect with opportunities: Get access to one of the most powerful networks of alumni, influencers, and powerbrokers in the country.
- Expand your perspective: Engage in the high-stakes bipartisan projects, discussions and experiences that will prepare you to make an impact.
Classes are forming now, with convenient hybrid options that fit your schedule and your career goals.
Connect with us on Social Media